Albins 1st Gear Set
The Albins 1st gear set gears are 8mm (40%) wider than the OEM gear set. The Albins 1st gear sets are manufactured to ISO 9001 / 2008 quality standards, made of billet high-alloy proprietary grade steel, and utilize CAD engineered custom tooth profiles. Gears are Shot Peened, Micro-Polished, and ISF treated. This has been proven to reduce gear friction, reduce noise and vibration, which in turn improves gear life up to 300%. Gears are profile ground for better tooth contact, less wear, and far less gear noise compared to other aftermarket gear sets.
- Market leaders in high quality gear kits
- Surface ground for quiet operation
- Extra wide gears for strength and durability
- Super finished for reduced friction
- Nut retaining eliminates cir-clip