How to make your GTR R35 the ultimate Race winner!
To make your Nissan GTR R35 the ultimate race winner you’ll need to make a combination of modifications that can optimize the car’s power output, drivability, and reliability.
Here are some steps that you can take:
- Build a strong foundation: Start by upgrading the engine internals such as the connecting rods, pistons, and crankshaft to handle increasingly higher output power levels. You may also want to consider upgrading the engine block to increase displacement and add strength.
- Increase engine output: Install a high-flow intake system, performance exhaust, and tune the engine to maximize horsepower and torque output. Upgraded turbos, fuel injectors, and fuel pumps can also be installed to increase engine output further.
- Strengthen the engine internals: Installing forged pistons, connecting rods, and a billet crankshaft can improve engine reliability and durability, allowing it to handle higher levels of boost and power.
- Install a race-spec cooling system: Upgrading to a high-performance radiator, oil cooler, and transmission cooler can improve cooling and prevent overheating during extended periods of racing.
- Improve engine cooling: Install a larger intercooler to keep the engine cool and improve performance. You can also install a high-performance radiator, oil cooler, and transmission cooler to further enhance cooling.
- Strengthen the drivetrain: Upgraded axles, driveshafts, differentials, FWD Clutch (ETS), Dual Clutch System (DTS) and transmission can help transfer the power to the wheels efficiently.
- Optimize engine management: Use a standalone engine management system to allow for custom tuning and better control over engine parameters. A data acquisition system can also help analyze engine data and improve lap times.
- Enhance aerodynamics: Install aerodynamic components such as front splitters, rear wings, and diffusers to increase downforce and reduce drag.
- Reduce weight: Replace heavy parts with lightweight alternatives such as carbon fiber body panels, lightweight wheels, and lightweight brake components to reduce overall weight.
- Consider upgrading the suspension: Installing high-performance coilovers,
sway bars, and adjustable suspension arms can improve handling and stability during high-speed cornering.
- Upgrade brakes: Install high-performance brakes with larger rotors, calipers, and pads to improve stopping power and reduce brake fade.
- Maintain reliability: Regular maintenance such as oil changes, spark plug replacements, and belt replacements are essential for keeping the engine running smoothly and reliably.
It’s important to note that these modifications can be expensive and require professional installation. Additionally, some modifications may affect the car’s warranty and street legality. Be sure to research and consult with professionals before making any significant modifications to your car.