The Nissan GTR R35 is a high-performance sports car that is well-known for its speed and handling capabilities. It has a powerful engine, advanced suspension system, and aerodynamic design that makes it an ideal choice for racing.
The Nissan GTR R35 is a popular choice for racing enthusiasts for several reasons:
- Power and Performance: Even in its stock format the GTR R35 boasts impressive power and performance capabilities, with a twin-turbocharged V6 engine that can produce up to 600 horsepower, making it capable of reaching speeds of over 200 mph. With most race GTR engines being heavily modified and improved with larger turbos, improved cooling, larger engine displacement, enhanced engine tuning, stronger clutch, and transmission to withstand power in excess of 3,000hp, and capable of ¼ mile drag times of 6.51s @ 230mph.
- All-Wheel Drive: The GTR R35 features an advanced all-wheel-drive system that helps to improve traction and handling, particularly in challenging racing conditions. With aftermarket 4WD ETS upgrades to handle the huge power that the racing engines can produce, the advanced all-wheel-drive system is an exceptional advantage to the GTR R35 platform.
- Advanced Technology: The GTR R35 features advanced technology and performance features, such as an advanced suspension system and a sophisticated aerodynamic design, which can help to improve its overall racing performance.
- Racing Pedigree: The GTR R35 has a strong racing pedigree, with a history of success in a variety of different motorsport competitions, including the Super GT series in Japan and the Nurburgring 24 Hour race.
- Tunability: The GTR R35 is highly tuneable, which means that it can be modified to enhance its performance even further. This feature is particularly appealing to racing enthusiasts who want to customize their car to their specific needs and preferences. With the likes of Cobb, Syvec, EcuTek, and MoTeC the very best can be extracted from every part of the VR38DETT engine and GR6 transmission.
Overall, the GTR R35 is a powerful and capable racing car that offers impressive performance, advanced technology, and a strong racing pedigree, making it a popular choice for racing enthusiasts looking for a high-performance vehicle. However, it’s worth noting that racing any car can be dangerous and requires proper training, equipment, and safety precautions.