Nissan GTR-R35 WP18 Plate Dual Clutch Kit
Our Nissan GTR-R35 WP18 plate dual clutch kit is designed to run 900whp+. These kits have a one-piece billet carrier with no welds, making them both super reliable and providing exceptional durability. Using our British engineering and manufacturing, not only improves but enhances the finished product offering our customers the very best that money can buy.
Incorporating our new clip-in piston seal design, which has proven to be 100% reliable for both pistons A & B, is also machined out of a single billet with no welds or parts to come undone, thus improving their reliability and durability.
The bespoke friction plates are wider giving approximately 37% more friction surface area than stock, plus our custom-made steels are surface ground and heat-treated for improved durability.
All our clutch kits are designed to run stock oil pumps (unmodified) while retaining stock settings. WP18 plate dual clutch kit comes with billet A & B baskets which are fully heat-treated for extra strength and durability.
**Please note there are two sizes of piston B, depending on the year of the vehicle, the correct one will need to be fitted**
**Model Year 2009 or Model Year 2012**
Nissan GTR-R35 WP18 Plate Dual Clutch kit
- One-piece billet plate carrier (not welded)
- Basket A (2,4,6) CNC machined from a single billet, no welds, fully heat-treated for durability and strength
- Basket B (1,3,5, R) CNC machined from a single billet, no welds, fully heat-treated for durability and strength
- Piston A, CNC machined from a single billet, no welds
- Piston B, CNC machined from a single billet, no welds
- New clip-in pistons seals, designed for low friction, 100% reliable
- 18 Wide plate frictions, 1.8mm thick, 37% more friction surface area over stock plates
- 16 Wide steel plates, 1.3mm thick, heat-treated, and surface ground
- 2 Wide steel endplates. 1.75mm thick, heat-treated, and surface ground